Valuing Diversity is a two-day Program targeted at companies and Participants who want to identify ways to meet the challenges of diversity faced by organisations. Participants learn to apply a model of global and local communication and cultural styles to identify behaviours in multiple cultures for global business organisations.
- Identify how we are similar but different.
- Recognise opportunities to celebrate differences.
- Review the challenges of global diversity for the organisation.
- Explore the advantage for the changing demographics of the world.
- Review the benefits of valuing diversity that could be measured in monetary terms.
- Design a model for diversity for use in their organisation.
- State the consequences of culture for organisations.
- Examine and be able to comment on prejudice, discrimination, stereotyping and the Matrix of Communication.
- State the personal effects of peer pressure.
- Take action and be aware and alert of language, labeling, humour, using excluding words, modifying words, the use of “he” and “she” and the use of language.
- Assess their company policies for good practice.
- Appreciating Differences/Communication Matrix.
- The Benefits.
- Diversity and Global Organisations.
- Becoming Alert and Aware.