Creating Customer Enthusiasm, introduces participants to successful methods for creating customer enthusiasm. Participants spend time understanding the differences between dissatisfaction, satisfaction, enthusiasm and loyalty in customer situations. The goal of building and sustaining trusting relationships is explored. Activities are used to apply the concepts. Participants are encouraged to use course time to reflect upon and plan action steps to improve actual customer situations.
- Describe the importance of customer relationships
- Define and describe customer enthusiasm
- Identify strategies to build great customer relationships
- Create an action plan to improve customer interaction
This course uses a highly interactive teaching style, combining discussions of relevant theory and principles with practice simulations to create a rich and engaging learning environment.
- TripleWin Relationship Model: building relationship with customers
- H.E.A.R.T.: behavior model – Honest Communication, Effective problem solving and decision-making, Accountability, Respectful Relationships, Trust
- Satisfaction vs. Excitement: defining the differences and the gaps
- Moments of Truth: defining the opportunities
- Building Trust-based Relationships: how trust impacts all aspects of customer relationships
- Listening to Our Customers: basic communication and listening theory
- How to Create Customer Excitement: exploring opportunities and identifying next steps